Zero Assumption Recovery can recover various data from the damaged hard drive. The program provides you with powerful and comprehensive data recovery features for your computer system.
Zero Assumption Recovery supports data recovery from damaged hard drives (just your hard drive is received in the BIOS), external drives, USB sticks and memory cards. It can work with long file names and many different languages, supports NTFS-compression format. There is a digital photo recovery mode and automatically searches for lost partitions.
Zero Assumption Recovery will help you recover the data lost due to various reasons such as accidental formatting, virus attack, sudden power failure, hardware crash and much more. This program is suitable for home users, small businesses and provides them with a powerful data recovery solution for FAT, NTFS, XFS, ext/2/3/4 file systems and ReiserFS partitions including those located in RAID0 or RAID5 hardware arrays.
Outstanding features of Zero Assumption Recovery:
– Ability to recover data from damaged hard drive
– Supports NTFS, FAT16, FAT32 file systems.
– Resilient to RAID0 and RAID5.
– Support recovery of compressed files in NTFS.
– MBR recovery support.
– Support recovering partition table with multiple partitions.
– Support for GPT partition tables.
– Support all formats and files of memory card: GIF, JPEG, TIFF, MOV, AVI movie, WAV, CR2