Below are community events in all areas the Blue Water Center for Independent Living Covers.
- 0606.June.TuesdayThe mission of Tuscola Senior Alliance is to develop ways in which to bring current and useful information through a social setting to the seniors citizens. If you agency would like to participate in this committee; please join us at Nick's Country Kitchen in Cass City; on the first Tuesday of the month at 9:00am .
- 0606.June.Tuesday440 W Sanilac Rd, Sandusky, MI 48471, United StatesThe primary mission of Sanilac County Building Ties committee is to identify priority needs of older adults in the community and to explore ways to cooperatively meet those needs through the establishment of inter-agency linkages and joint program dev. Please come and have your agency be represented with the many individual agencies that assist with services for seniors in Sanilac County.
- 1313.June.TuesdayHuron County Medical Care Facility, South Van Dyke Road, Bad Axe, MI, United StatesThis group meets year round to work on the Huron County Senior Fair in June and the Huron County Senior Prom in OctoberMeeting rotate : mostly the meetings are at Huron County Medical Care FacilityPlease contact Terry Nichols @ BWCIL 810-648-2555 for more information
- 2121.June.WednesdayLapeer County Health Department, Imlay City Road, Lapeer, MI, United StatesAgencies and individual interested in improving Senior Services and meeting senior needs in Lapeer County. The meeting is held on the third Wednesday of each month at 9:00amLocation : Lapeer county health department building (enter from the back)
- 2222.June.Thursday600 Grand River Ave, Port Huron, MI, United StatesThis meeting is for individuals or agencies interested in preventing Elder Abuse in St. clair CountyThis group meets the 4th Tuesday of the MonthSt. Clair Council on Aging Board roomTime: 12:00 -1:00