Below are community events in all areas the Blue Water Center for Independent Living Covers.
- 1818.June.SundayNo events
- 1919.June.MondayNo events
- 2020.June.Tuesday1042 Griswold Street, Port Huron, MI, United StatesThe BWCIL Cooking Class assists individuals with disabilities in learning how to cook healthy meals.Each weekly class:
- We cook a meal according to directions. The recipe is modified with pictures to make the recipe more understandable. Each participant will receive a copy of the recipe for their recipe book.
- We sometimes work on a craft project, have guest speakers, visit locations in the area or play prize Bingo.
- 2121.June.WednesdayLapeer County Health Department, Imlay City Road, Lapeer, MI, United StatesAgencies and individual interested in improving Senior Services and meeting senior needs in Lapeer County. The meeting is held on the third Wednesday of each month at 9:00amLocation : Lapeer county health department building (enter from the back)
- 2222.June.Thursday600 Grand River Ave, Port Huron, MI, United StatesThis meeting is for individuals or agencies interested in preventing Elder Abuse in St. clair CountyThis group meets the 4th Tuesday of the MonthSt. Clair Council on Aging Board roomTime: 12:00 -1:00
- 2323.June.FridayNo events
- 2424.June.SaturdayNo events