Below are community events in all areas the Blue Water Center for Independent Living Covers.
- 0101.June.Wednesday1320 Washington Avenue, Port Huron, MI, United StatesLocation:55 Plus (Jefferson Building) 1320 Washington Avenue, Port Huron, MI 48060Category: ScreeningDate: Wednesday, January 06, 2016Time: 8:30-10 amContact: Call HealthAccess at 1(800)228-1484 or locally at (810)989-3199.
- 0404.June.Saturday68 Lexington Street, Sandusky, MI, United StatesHeaven sent Drive thru Food box GiveawaySponsored by : First United Methodist Church : 68 Lexington Street Sandusky MILocated 1 block south of M-46Distribution will be on the First Saturday of each monthTime : Distribution begins at 10:00am and will continue until goneFor additional inforamtion call the Sandusky F.U.M.CPastor Matt Osborn 810-648-2606
- 0404.June.Saturday3476 Ruth Rd, Deckerville, MI, United StatesDOT Mfg3476 Ruth RdDeckerville MI10:30 am Starts
- 0707.June.TuesdayThe mission of Tuscola Senior Alliance is to develop ways in which to bring current and useful information through a social setting to the seniors citizens. If you agency would like to participate in this committee; please join us at Nick's Country Kitchen in Cass City; on the first Tuesday of the month at 9:00am .
- 0707.June.Tuesday440 W Sanilac Rd, Sandusky, MI 48471, United StatesThe primary mission of Sanilac County Building Ties committee is to identify priority needs of older adults in the community and to explore ways to cooperatively meet those needs through the establishment of inter-agency linkages and joint program dev. Please come and have your agency be represented with the many individual agencies that assist with services for seniors in Sanilac County.